Saturday, January 7, 2012

release of the InvisibleShield Full Body and Screen protection For the Htc Touch Pro

Let's face it, the stock screen protector supplied with the Htc Touch Pro stinks. It's too difficult to install since it leaves very microscopic room for error. If you are off by 1mm, the screen protector will hang of the side just a little. Over time, the edge of the screen protector will pull up and all the dust and lint inside your pocket will dig into the screen protector. Eventually, the whole screen protector will come right off the screen, leaving it naked and prone to scratches. This is exactly what happened to me after 2 weeks of using the stock screen protector.

release of the InvisibleShield Full Body and Screen protection For the Htc Touch Pro

When I first got my Htc Touch Pro, I immediately looked at an InvisibleShield stock to protect my device. However, they didn't have one industrialized at the time the Htc Touch Pro was released. I just checked their website recently, and to my surprise, they ultimately have them in stock. Hurray!

Supposedly, the same material used in the screen and body protectors are also used in helicopter blades to protect them from debris. The film is only .2mm thick (2 tenths of a millimeter) and is scratch-proof. The video on their website is more than enough proof of the InvisibleShield's capabilities.

Not only does the InvisibleShield protect the screen, it also protects the whole body of the phone. This is very prominent to me because I don't use a belt clip or holster and I hate bulky silicone cases. Bulky cases seem to defeat the purpose of having a small, transPortable phone. However, with the InvisibleShield installed, the phone won't get any thicker and it becomes protected from drops. I can't count the estimate of times I've left my cell phone in my lap while driving, then eventually getting out of the car and having the phone fall from my lap onto the pavement. With the InvisibleShield, I can ultimately put my worries to ease.

I put my order for an InvisibleShield in today. It should be here sometime next week or the week afterwards. Once I get it, I'll write a relate and post some pictures.

release of the InvisibleShield Full Body and Screen protection For the Htc Touch Pro

Related : Car Security Systems Digital Tire Pressure Gauge